keyboard driver doesn't compile... again.

From: Dean McEwan (dean.mcewan@eudoramail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 15:53:21 EST

I can't get the keyboard driver to compile under 2.5.49 Or any later
version, before I download yet another kernel, will it actually work?

---
Cheers, Dean.

Need a new email address that people can remember Check out the new EudoraMail at http://www.eudoramail.com - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/