Re: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone

From: H. Peter Anvin (hpa@zytor.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 15:54:01 EST

Followup to: <200303122037.h2CKboc7031958@pincoya.inf.utfsm.cl>
By author: Horst von Brand <vonbrand@inf.utfsm.cl>
In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel

> [lots of discussion about how to do a reasonable SCM]

This seems a little offtopic for LKML. Since there is already a
bitbucket project on Sourceforge I would like to suggest creating a
mailing list there, or if you for some reason don't want to use
Sourceforge I'd be happy to host one on kernel.org or on my own
server.

That way this discussion would be actually archived and possible to
find, too.

        -hpa