Re: Linux BUG: Memory Leak

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 10:45:34 EST

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 14:26, James Stevenson wrote:
> this isnt a serious problem then ?

There were problems with the XFree 4.3 DRM if you mixed it with
certain other ingredients like rmap. I don't know what Slackware
ships but that may be the problem.

With a base kernel + XFree 4.3 DRM port the only problems I'm now
hitting are serious breakages in the DRM code causing memory
corruption on Radeon 9x00 and the fact 4.3 broke SiS DRM support.