kgdb (kernel debugger)

From: Eli Carter (eli.carter@inet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 18:18:30 EST

Hey! Watch where you point that flame-thrower!

At the risk of stoking those old fires:
Has anyone looked into getting kgdb working on 2.5? On any
architecture? (I'm mostly interested in XScale, but I thought I'd start
here in the hope that another arch has done the heavy lifting. ;) )

(Hmm, more Googling yields mention of 2.5.49-mm1, so I'll look into that
some more. Agh, it looks like there have been 2 versions of kgdb in the
-mm series. More study needed.)

Failing that, I'd grasp at straws such as general advice or other
pointers. :)

Thanks,

Eli