Finding Aki M Laukkanen?

From: Kendall Bennett (KendallB@scitechsoft.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 21:08:45 EST

Hi Guys,

I have found the old mailing list archives for the vesafbd project I was
interested in, but I can't seem to get in touch with the original author
and the web pages are all gone. The guys name was Aki M Laukkanen and he
was at the University of Helsinki through most of 2000 (and active within
the Linux kernel community during that time). If anyone knows him or his
current email address, please drop him a line for me and tell him to
email me so we can get in touch.

Thanks!

---
Kendall Bennett
Chief Executive Officer
SciTech Software, Inc.
Phone: (530) 894 8400
http://www.scitechsoft.com

~ SciTech SNAP - The future of device driver technology! ~