Re: Thoughts about ideal kernel SCM

From: Petr Baudis (pasky@ucw.cz)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 17:56:24 EST

Dear diary, on Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 11:36:15AM CET, I got a letter,
where Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> told me, that...
> Hi!

Hello,

> > > OK, so here is my distillation of Larry's post.
> >
> > I've decided to elaborate a little more how BK in fact works for those who
> > don't use it and don't want to read over all the documentation, and also share
> > some thoughts and possible solutions of the individual problems.
> >

> What about commiting this to bitbucket CVS?

feel free to do anything you want with this, just please keep some credit
there. Maybe you would prefer to use the Zack's summary instead, though, dunno.

Kind regards,

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.