Re: Never ever use word BitKeeper if Larry does not like you

From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen (hps@intermeta.de)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 09:32:51 EST

John Alvord <jalvo@mbay.net> writes:

>If I were in BitMover, I would treat such advances as trade secrets,
>like the formula for coca-cola. Trade secrets are ideas/processes

Oh yes, please. Can you spell "urban legend".

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/formula.asp
http://home.kc.rr.com/laestrygon/cocacola/formula.htm

I do like the fact that there is actually alcohol in the original
recipe of "worlds most famous non-alcoholic beverage". :-)

Can we now please get back to the regular devfs flame wars?

        Regards
                Henning

Java, perl, Solaris, Linux, xSP Consulting, Web Services freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/