constant Bitkeeper bitching

From: Shawn (core@enodev.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 13:03:40 EST

Holy frelling frig-fest on a freighter of fruit-loops!

I've never seen such ridiculous behavior.. Well, except all the time on
LK...

Anyway, folks, keep in mind the following. BK->CVS does not throw away
any useful meta-data you would have had before using BK. You had
patches, folks... That's it!! BK giveth, and giveth, and giveth, and all
you see is taking away.

Whatever your thoughts on Larry, or the language in his license, you get
to take the data out, sans only the metadata cvs cannot handle. Plus,
you get much more granular history tracking you ever had with patches.

Now go sit and spin. I am neither a detractor or protractor... ;] I'm
just sick of the bitching, as is everyone else.