[PROPOSAL] BitchKeeper

From: Shawn (core@enodev.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 13:11:16 EST

We need a more comprehensive system to manage all the bitching going on
in LK these days.

Larry, do you think this is a project worth putting a couple hours into?
I myself am tired of all the different disparate bitch threads going on
in LK. I need a comprehensive tool to manage it all to get any work done
around here.

Maybe someone could purchase "bitchmover.com".. Nah, that's probably
taken by some pimp somewhere.

I sincerely hope many of these folks go and take a critical thinking
class. The quality of argument around here is piss poor. Fanciful
fallacy and poor premises rule around here.