2.5.64-mm8 breaks MASQ

From: Tom Sightler (ttsig@tuxyturvy.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 12:29:45 EST

I have been attempting to test the -mm kernels. I was having problems
with the anticipatory scheduler up causing the machine to hang during
have corrected this problem, unfortunately I'm now hitting another
issue.

It seems that -mm8 breaks MASQ support in iptables. Actually I can't
get any MASQ/NAT to work at all. The same exact config works fine with
vanilla 2.5.64 and 2.5.64-ac4.

Backing out the brlock patches returns everything to normal operation so
there's something happening with those. I'll try to look at them
individually if I get a chance but I know practically nothing about that
code so somebody will probably spot a problem quicker.

Later,
Tom