Re: [ANNOUNCE] BK->CVS (real time mirror)

From: Roman Zippel (zippel@linux-m68k.org)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 15:12:10 EST

Hi,

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> > Hence, no more
> > flaming, just doing.
>
> Larry seems to be the only one 'doing', ATM. :)

That's not really true, I posted an example RCS file. I explained how the
data can be represented in a CVS tree.
The problem is Larry has the tools to easily extract all the data, I
don't. I offered my help, all Larry has to do is to ask, but it seems he
prefers to stay in control, which data you will get back.
BTW the data Larry is trying to hide is actually quite simple. The merge
delta is simply the sum of all deltas from the branch (+ the conflict
fixes you've done), which was merged.

bye, Roman