Testers wanted: Software Suspend for 2.4

From: Nigel Cunningham (ncunningham@clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 16:44:15 EST

Hi all.

If you're using a 2.4 kernel and haven't tried software suspend, or
haven't tried it in a while, would you please consider giving it a try?
The patches can be found on sourceforge.net/projects/swsusp. You'll want
to download beta19 and then add the patches from the devel section
beta19-0[1-8]. All feedback is welcome on the swsusp list. You'll find a
link to it by going to the homepage from there.

This is the code I'm currently completing a port of to 2.5, so I'll
shortly (DV) be after testers for the 2.5 version too.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth. -- 2 Timothy 2:14, NASB.