Re: 2.4.20-ac2 Memory Leak?

From: Greg Stark (gsstark@mit.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:46:31 EST

Martin Josefsson <gandalf@wlug.westbo.se> writes:

> This can be the source of your problems, connections can get very long
> timeouts and stay in ip_conntrack.

Is there a way to list the connections and confirm this is the problem?
It seems it would require an awful lot of connections to consume megabytes of
memory.

Also, I've looked high and low and can't find this anywhere, how do i tune the
timeouts connections get? I have certain protocols that potentially receive
very little traffic and I want to make sure they don't time out.

--
greg