2.5.65 jaz drive devfs oops

From: Matthew Harrell (lists-sender-14a37a@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:14:50 EST

Once the jaz drive spins down and then I try to access it again it either
doesn't respond ever, hangs the process permenantly, or generates the
attached oops. If anyone wants more info let me know and I'll reboot back
with devfs turned on

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Nondeterminism means never
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       having to say you are wrong.