Re: problem with pcmcia, pci and hard disk

From: Mauro Chiarugi (vlaovic@libero.it)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 08:06:45 EST

I've verified that my ram and hard disk are not bad.. i've used memtest
and disktest..

mmm

I think that it's a problem between my bios, my cardbus bridge (O2 Micro
OZ6912) that manage pcmcia, and my audio card. If pcmcia is enabled in
the kernel, all go straight.. if it isn't, there is a problem with
interrupts.. at the boot time, the kernel says that it waits irq 11 by
cardbus bridge but it receive irq 5. With the pcmcia support in the
kernel all go straight, but with lspci -v I can see that cardbus bridge
uses irq 5 (as my audio card)