Re: ISAPNP BUG: 2.4.65 ne2000 driver w. isapnp not working

From: M.H.VanLeeuwen (vanl@megsinet.net)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 13:41:09 EST

Michael,

Thanks for the info. Like I said in previous e-mail I've not tested
modules nor do I use them unless absolutely necessary.

The question is who is the maintainer of the NE2K ISAPNP interface?
Is this an NE2k maintainer issue or an ISAPNP issue or a "you have
the hdwr" you fix it thingy?

I can hack on ne2k but don't want to spend time on it if someone else
already is or has a better solution or possibly colliding with ISAPNP
development again as did my last patches sent to Linus.

Martin