Re: Ptrace hole / Linux 2.2.25

From: Christian Axelsson (smiler@lanil.mine.nu)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 19:09:00 EST

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:45:38 -0800
"Martin J. Bligh" <mbligh@aracnet.com> wrote:

<snip>
> Common vendor _features_ is maybe better done in a separate tree, I'd
> accept ... I'm just frustrated with the current lack of commonality between
> distros, I guess.
</snip>

Excuse me for breaking in, but after reading this thread for a while I have a
suggestion to make: if you feel that a 2.4.xx-extrafeatures is needed try to get
a couple of guys together and start up your own branch of patches :)
I would be one that's willing to try it out.

--
Christan Axelsson
smiler@lanil.mine.nu