[BUG] laptop keyboard, more info

From: Warren Turkal (wturkal@cbu.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 21:56:06 EST

I am not subscribed. Please cc on reply. Thanks.

A terrible description of this bug is included below.

I have successfully narrowed the revisions that could have introduced this
bug. I managed to build a 1.889.289.3 bk revision kernel. This appears to be
the minimum revision which fixes the build bug I experienced in 2.5.64. The
bug exists in this kernel, meaning that the bug was introduces somewhere
between the 2.5.63 (1.889.1.133 bk revision) kernel and the 1.889.289.3 bk
revision kernel. These revisions cover about 1 week of time. I am trying to
build some in between revisions to see if I can narrow even more. Does anyone
know of any craziness that went in between 2.5.63 and 2.5.64 that would have
broken the way my computer reads these keys?

Thanks, Warren Turkal