Re: XFS and Quotas and Q_SYNC

From: Jan Kara (jack@ucw.cz)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 10:11:06 EST

  Hello,

  so I created the patch which adds possibility to sync all devices at
once to quotactl(2) interface. Please test it and let me know so I can
send the patch to Linus. The attached patch is against 2.5.64. The
version for 2.4.20 kernel can be found at
ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/jack/quota/v2.4/2.4.20/
(it's actually complete set of my patches containing also the change).

                                                                Honza