RE: Bounty hunting for a linux kernel hacker

From: M. Edward Borasky (znmeb@aracnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 08:57:59 EST

Unfortunately, when H-P bought Compaq, they had two PDA lines -- the Compaq
iPAQ and the HP Jornada. They had to take one out behind the barn and shoot
it, and the Jornada is now dead. I have an iPAQ; I've got a 128 MB expansion
pack in it. If it could be "dual-booted" PDA Linux and Windows CE, I might
be interested, but there would need to be a *lot* more in it for me than a
free Jornada.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
mailto: znmeb@borasky-research.net