Re: [BK PULL] PCMCIA changes

From: Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 14:57:57 EST

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Russell King wrote:
> bk pull bk://bk.arm.linux.org.uk/linux-2.5-pcmcia
>
> to include PCMCIA changes listed below. Patches for each cset will
> follow on LKML.

Pulled.

Russell, since you use BK _and_ you're working on PCMCIA, can you work as
the middle man for the patches that Dominik has been sending out? They all
look sane, and the "driver services" socket add/remove abstraction in
particular looks like something that is needed. I just didn't have time to
check them out more deeply and test them.

Dominik?

                Linus