sisfb: two more little problems

From: Torrey Hoffman (thoffman@arnor.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 19:06:04 EST

Besides the problems with mode switching with fbcon, I have two other
problems with sisfb:

1. My gpm mouse cursor on the framebuffer console is a cyan rectangle
with a bright orange "G" in it. Actually the G has a "^" accent over
it. That's just when it's over a blank spot. When I move it over other
characters, the character in the pointer changes. However, it does work
for selecting text.

2. I can't seem to set the default video mode from the kernel command
line. I have tried:

video=sis:1024x768-24@75
video=sisfb:1024x768-24@75

and neither one works. What is the expected command line?

Thanks,

--
Torrey Hoffman <thoffman@arnor.net>