[BENCHMARKS] AS vs DL vs CFQ

From: Nick Piggin (piggin@cyberone.com.au)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 23:21:34 EST

Due to popular demand I have done a CFQ run of these benchmarks on the
same kernel+hardware. DL and AS results are the results I previously
posted.

AFAIK no tuning has been done, and Jens is currently caught up with
other important stuff. So, don't read too much into these results. They
are most useful as a bug report. Search for '*' to for my comments where
I have seen problems.