Re: PATCH: DRIVERNAME SUPPRESSED DUE TO KERNEL.ORG FILTER BUGS

From: Matti Aarnio (matti.aarnio@zmailer.org)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 13:17:29 EST

It is Alan's privilege to choose whatever he wants for the email
subject, but the sad part is, that every time a reference is
made to AIC7XXX in email subject, vger's keepers get tons of
spam-rejections.

Tons of sites have bad lookups matching only "XXX" substring, and not
checking if that happens to be a substring in some word...

I have no doubt that some sites will reject even this letter
due to what I quoted in previous paragraph.

/Matti Aarnio