any resolution of keyboard problems?

From: Robert P. J. Day (rpjday@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:03:06 EST

  i just downloaded the bk4 set of patches for 2.5.66 to see if
anything has changed with respect to the weird keyboard problems
i was having with my dell laptop and its external PS/2 keyboard.

  has anyone else been seeing this? do any of the patches
in the bk4 snapshot address this? i'm recompiling as we speak,
and i'll test it again as soon as i can.

rday