Re: [BUG] laptop keyboard, tracked to ACPI

From: Warren Turkal (wturkal@cbu.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 02:42:27 EST

Please CC me if you reply to the list as I am not on the list.

Andy Grover, ACPI Maintainer, I am CCing you directly as I think this is your
bug at this point. When I compile a kernel without ACPI, the bug does not
show its face. When I compile with ACPI in modules and load none of the
modules, the bug still happens. I think that the bug exists in the base ACPI
support code as a result. The bug is described below. I have not tried the
latest linus bk patches. This current round of tests was performed on 2.5.66.
2.5.63 is the last version of the kernel that does not have this bug.

Thanks, Warren

--
Treasurer, GOLUM, Inc.
http://www.golum.org