(no subject)

From: Jörn Engel (joern@wohnheim.fh-wedel.de)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 10:06:12 EST

Bcc:
Subject: Re: Updates list of 2.4.20 patches

On Thu, 3 April 2003 08:39:31 -0600, Brent Clements wrote:

> Is there a list somewhere(with ability to download) of all of the
> patches to 2.4.20 that people have applied or suggested?
>
> I don't want to move my production system to 2.4.21-preX but I do want
> to make sure I've kept 2.4.20 up-to-date.

Depends on what you consider to be up-to-date. But I guess, you want
to have all the security fixes and important bug fixes and nothing
but.

James Bourne intends to maintain that and has put it somewhere on
www.hardrock.org (although I cannot find it right now).

James and H. Peter still haven't gotten around to put the stuff on
www.kernel.org, where most people would expect it to be. *hint*

Jörn

--
The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to
love, and something to hope for.