Re: Possible problem report, MDK 9.1 kernel config script

From: Juan Quintela (quintela@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 19:46:31 EST

>>>>> "cj" == cj chitwood <cj_chitwood@bellsouth.net> writes:

cj> Good day.
cj> I was going through the menus for kernel configuration, and received an error. The error was received when I tried to enter "Advanced Linux Sound Architecture" submenu from the sound support menu. I was dropped to my terminal, and the following output was on my screen:

cj> ################ BEGIN QUOTE ################

cj> Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's configuration files and is unable to continue. Here is the error report:

Q> scripts/Menuconfig: line 832: MCmenu71: command not found

cj> Please report this to the maintainer <mex@shout.net>. You may also send a problem report to <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>.

cj> Please indicate the kernel version you are trying to configure and which menu you were trying to enter when this error occurred.

cj> make: *** [menuconfig] Error 1
cj> [root@ip-two linux]# _

Please, update to a cooker kernel 2.4.21-0.14 or 0.15mdk cooker
kernel. This problem is fixed.

In the future, send reports about Mandrake kernels to mandrake lists
(kernel@mandrakesoft.com or cooker@mandrakesoft.com).

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy