Re: 2.5.67-mm2

From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@maoz.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 23:22:06 EST

ah, here we go

BUG(); line 907 of mm/slab.c

name == "size-32"

in_interrupt() is an undefined symbol in this context, so I don't know
whether we are in interrupt context or not, if indeed that is what this
is

no symbol BYTES_PER_WORD, but size == 32

MAX_OBJ_ORDER and PAGE_SIZE are unknown symbols in this context

dtor appears to be 0, and it looks like it should be set to something

offset == 0 and it looks like it should be < 0 or > size

in kmem_cache_create from kmem_cache_sizes_init at mm/slab.c:616

_J