OT: 3.3v PCI & 56K Modems

From: Dana Lacoste (dana.lacoste@peregrine.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 09:31:08 EST

I realise this is horribly OT, but I'm hoping that someone
here has gone through this and found a solution.

I am trying to find a non-winmodem, controller based (so
that it will work in linux without needing an HSF or HCF
driver) PCI modem that will work in a 3.3v PCI slot like
those of an IBM x335.

Preferably a model that will work in Japan :)

Thanks (and sorry again for the OT post :)

Dana Lacoste
Ottawa, Canada