Re: Kernels since 2.5.60 upto 2.5.67 freeze when X server terminates

From: Dave Jones (davej@codemonkey.org.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 02:58:56 EST

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 07:45:56PM -0500, Florin Iucha wrote:

> > Has anyone tried disabling kernel AGP support and retesting?
> Now that you suggested it, I disabled kernel AGP support and 4.3.0
> (Daniel Stone Debian packages) works fine so far.

Thing is, if this runs rock solid now, it's not necessarily indicative
of a bug in agpgart, it could equally be a bug in the DRM.
This disables a whole bunch of code, it's practically a completely
different application wrt 3d now.

Of course, if this _is_ a bug in agpgart, I'll be the first to put
my hands up.

                Dave