RedHat 9 and 2.5.x support

From: Antonio Vargas (wind@cocodriloo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 11:54:08 EST

I've just installed RedHat 9 on my desktop machine and I'd like
if it will support running under 2.5.65+ instead of his usual
2.4.19+.

I've got a separate machine for mail, compiling and whatever
else I need for real work. I just need to assure I can run
my 2.5 kernel on this distro and use it for desktop. Do I
need some special packages, manual installs, etc...???

I can recall there are modutils issues, and would not mind
compiling/installing my own, but are there any other issues?

Greets, Antonio.

ps. cowahead! ;)