Re: 2.5.68 comments

From: Felipe Alfaro Solana (felipe_alfaro@linuxmail.org)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 06:12:39 EST

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 07:42, Vlad@geekizoid.com wrote:
> And,
> Can anyone tell me when 'make modules' and 'make modules_install' is going
> to work again?

It's been working for a very long time... Have you the latest modutils
from Rusty Rusell? The module format and loader changed at 2.5.48 (if I
remember correctly). If you use an older modutils, you'll get a lot of
errors when doing "make modules_install".

You can download modutils from
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rusty/modules

Linux Registered User #287198