Linux 2.4.21-rc1 : aic7xxx deadlock on boot on my machine

From: Eric Valette (eric.valette@free.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 03:37:32 EST

I just wants to point out on this list that since pre7 (or using
pre4-acxx), I boot once out of two on my dual adaptec scsi machine.
The good news is that upgrading to more recent aic7xxx drivers fixes the
problemas indeed the locking strategy has been changed... BTW, 2.5.68
includes the new code also.

So I hope, it will be updated in rc2...

--
    __