Re: ALSA and 2.4.x

From: Erik Andersen (andersen@codepoet.org)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 16:25:09 EST

On Thu Apr 24 2003 - 08:35:48 EST, David van Hoose wrote:
> Is there a ALSA backport to 2.4.x anywhere?

I was crazy enough to take ALSA 0.9.2 and made it into a patch vs
2.4.x a week or two ago. I just prefer to have ALSA be part of
the kernel rather than needing to compile it seperately all the
time. The patch, along with various other things, is included as
part of my 2.4.21-rc1-erik kernel:

    http://codepoet.org/kernel/

This is what I am running locally, and it works for me,

 -Erik