Re: ide-2.5.68.patch

From: Shane Shrybman (shrybman@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 18:22:33 EST

Hi,

I didn't see any replies to this post so I felt compelled to say
something.

Thanks Andre!! Thanks for being the linux-ide guy for so long and
sticking with it threw the tougher times. And for trying (and doing) the
right thing by us. ( and for not frying any of my data :)

And just as big a thanks to the linux-ide coordinator, Alan Cox!

And a big hearty welcome to the new linux-ide guy, Bartlomiej!

Sincerely,

Shane