BUG: cpufreq_proc_read give prematures eof for /proc/cpufreq (in 2.4.x-ac and 2.5)

From: Ricardo Galli (gallir@uib.es)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 19:43:01 EST

If a process reads from /proc/cpufreq with a small buffer, i.e. count <
len, the function return always eof because len is always zero if the
offset is > 0:

static int cpufreq_proc_read (
    char *page,
{
    char *p = page;

    if (off != 0)
        goto end;

end:
    len = (p - page);

where p = page.

Is this bug intentional to avoid overload or it's really a mistake?

PS: there is an obvious fix, I didn't attached to avoid you flaming me.
:-)

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34