2.5.69 - ACPI + PCMCIA = problems in boot

From: jds (jds@soltis.cc)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 22:51:57 EST

  Hi:

  I have problems when boot with ACPI, after put the ACPI=off, and not boot
with PCMCIA in kernel, out my PCMCIA card and boot OK, both when in PCMCIA
card in my notebook not driver found.

  try with driver xirc2ps_cs.ko is the same problem not working my PCMCIA card

  PCMCIA card is XIRCOM_CB 32bits, try the compile module the kernel 2.4.20 in
kernel 2.5.69 I am have is the same problems, maybe problems with IRQs.

  Helpme please

  Regards.