Re: microcode driver fails on PIII-Celeron

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@veritas.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 15:51:57 EST

This is not a bug. It simply means that there is no microcode data for
your processor. So, I recommend disabling invocation of microcode_ctl on
startup until there is a latest set of microcode data which contains a
chunk for your cpu (i.e. until your cpu has some bugs worthy of fixing :)

Regards
Tigran