Re: inode number

From: Lucas Correia Villa Real (lucasvr@gobolinux.org)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 01:43:50 EST

Hi,

You can give a look on user_path_walk() and user_path_walk_link() (see
include/linux/fs.h), given you have the pathname.
Given you have the inode number, you can get one of the references to it by
using d_path() (see include/linux/sched.h). I just don't know how it works
when there is multiple references to the same inode number (hard links).

Lucas