Re: 2.5.69-mm2 Kernel panic, possibly network related

From: Helge Hafting (helgehaf@aitel.hist.no)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 16:54:30 EST

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 06:40:10AM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:
> From: William Lee Irwin III <wli@holomorphy.com>
> Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 07:41:00 -0700
>
> In another thread, you mentioned that a certain netfilter cset had
> issues; I think it might be good to add that as a second possible
> cause.
>
> Good point, Helge what netfilter stuff do you have in use?
> Are you doing NAT?

I have compiled in almost everything from netfilter, except
from "Amanda backup protocol support" and "NAT of local connections"

I also have ipv6 compiled, but no ipv6-netfilter.

I don't do any NAT. I used to have some firewall rules, but not currently
as some previous dev-kernel broke on that. So I have iptables
with no rules, just an ACCEPT policy for everything. I do no
routing either, only one network card is used.

Helge Hafting