Exporting Symbols in 2.5.65

From: Vivek Sharma (vs3f@virginia.edu)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 07:33:00 EST

I'm having problems accessing symbols which are exported in netsyms.c in
another module.

I'm using 2.5.65 with a Debian distribution.

I need linux 2.5 for some power scaling stuff and at the same time need
khttpd as well so I've added khttpd into the 2.5.65 source as a module.

On modprobe-ing khttpd, I get - Unknown symbols tcp_v4_lookup_listener and
tcp_openreq_cachep. I have made sure that tcp-related symbols get
exported/chosen in netsyms.c so my config is fine. My version of khttpd
also uses exported symbols from other modules but modprobe does not complain
on them!

Other modules like powernow-k7/netfilter, etc get modprobe-d without any
problems.

Also, I don't find /proc/ksyms (has this been changed?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Vivek