Re: ioctl32_unregister_conversion & modules

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 11:13:02 EST

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 08:24, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Fixing that would require resgister_ioctl32_conversion() to have 3-rd
> parameter "this module" and some magic inside fs/compat_ioctl.c,
> right?

That would do it. I would suggest seperating out the static translation
handlers and the dynamically registered ones. Now that you're adding
in module owner info, the translation tables are going to start bloating
up like crazy.

I'm still upset about going from 32-bit --> 64-bit entries on
sparc64 :-(

--
David S. Miller <davem@redhat.com>