Re: 2.5.69-mm2 Kernel panic, possibly network related

From: J. Hidding (J.Hidding@student.rug.nl)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 13:56:06 EST

Hi,

I had the same problems as Helge Hafting, but they seem to
be fixed with the two patches posted on this thread.
Though, I do still have another problem with mm3. My pcm
device is gone. Xmms can't open alsa, and the device node
is gone. (it's working fine with vanilla 2.5.69)

Using AMD Athlon 850, with an onboard via82bla soundcard.

Thanks,

Johan Hidding