Updated kexec diffs...

From: Eric W. Biederman (ebiederm@xmission.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 19:26:43 EST

This is my next round of kexec inspired kernel patches.

kexec seems good at reproducing what are otherwise almost
inaccessible corner cases in the kernel reboot/initialization code paths.

Also available at:
http://www.xmission.com/~ebiederm/files/kexec/

reboot_on_bsp consolidates all of the places x86 attempts to reboot on
the bootstrap processor and fixes it so the code will also work when
called from interrupt context.

apic_shutdown returns the local apics to virtual wire mode.
   This may need some extending at some point but it seems to be enough.

i8259_shutdown disables all interrupts through the legacy pic.

hwfixes-x86kexec is kexec built on top of the previous patches. It
should stand independent of apic_shtudown and i8259_shutdown, but
there is a dependency on reboot_on_bsp.

So far everything is just compile tested, and split apart for better
maintenance. I am starting on real world tests shortly.

Eric