RE: RFC Proposal to enable MSI support in Linux kernel

From: Nguyen, Tom L (tom.l.nguyen@intel.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 13:51:59 EST

Hi Greg,

I just learned that withdrawing email once it sent out never work. I posted it yesterday and wonder why it did not post. I then recalled and resend it; as a result, I learned a hard way. Please read the following responses to your questions:

Q: Hm, wierd indenting style, can you just follow Documentation/CodingStyle
and use tabs?