Re: Recent changes to sysctl.h breaks glibc

From: David Ford (david+cert@blue-labs.org)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 13:05:38 EST

How about not passing the buck off to "the vendor" and helping "this
vendor" make sanitized headers.

Not everybody copies RH and changes the text files from "RH" to "my
distribution name".

Gentoo is my very strongly preferred distribution and I have a lot of
respect and admiration for Martin for stepping in this bull*shit pool
and trying to get something accomplished.

David