Re: Finalised 2.4 VM Documentation

From: Paulo Andre' (l16083@alunos.uevora.pt)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 06:19:00 EST

On Mon, 19 May 2003 13:53:05 +0100 (IST)
Mel Gorman <mel@csn.ul.ie> wrote:

> I've finalised all the documentation that I'm going to do for the 2.4
> VM and no further updates will be posted on the web site to this
> version.

Ok... now onwards to a full 2.6 VM documentation just like this one.

Kidding! Let me thank you for the effort you've put into this, for how
brilliantly put together it is and most of all for releasing it to the
general public. I for one, really appreciate this as it is one GIANT
leap towards documenting well an area of the kernel which has been
historically less than well documented.

Thanks again.

                Paulo