Re: Machin dependent serial port patches

From: J.C. Wren (jcwren@jcwren.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 08:57:14 EST

        The only prolem with using setserial is my console is one one of these serial
port (headless system. I failed to mention that earlier). So everything
that comes out the console at the wrong rate :( However, Milton D. Miller
suggested looking at early_serial_rgister, which is used on ppc and ia64.
That might help.

        --John