oops EXT3

From: John Duthie (john@beyondhelp.co.nz)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 05:32:14 EST

About 1 month ago I upgraded my Maxtor 30 GB Drive in my
Linux(firewall,gateway,proxy,mailserver,mysql,httpd,etc) machine
to a 80 GB one, I decided that a P100 might take a long time to check a 50
GB ext2 partition, so i changed the machine over to ext3 too
Suddenly the Machine never stays up much beyond 2 days, sometimes less, it
seems to depend on load.

I Finally caught a Kernel NULL reference message today
I've passed it through ksymoops ( after a reboot as the machine was not
working to well ...)

Hope this output means something to someone

I've swaped my memory sims around to see if that would change any errors I
have, no realy change and memtest86 3.0 comes up clean , the hardware ran
for upto 40 days between reboot/powerdowns before I changed HDDs and added
EXT3 to my kernel.

need more info, just ask

--
John Duthie